Atherton Lacrosse is now offering equipment rentals for all Atherton Summer Camp Locations!
Our beginner divisions in all camps still only require a stick and mouthguard (available for purchase during registration when signing up for camp), but players can now participate in our intermediate divisions,and try lacrosse with pads without the cost of purchasing equipment. This is a great option for campers that enjoyed our beginner camps, and are ready for the next step!
What equipment is included?
- Arm Pads
- Shoulder Pads
- ** Lacrosse sticks and mouthguards are not part of the rental program and can be purchased during registration
What is the cost?
- The rental rate for 1 week of camp is $40
Where do I pick up and drop off the lacrosse gear?
-Right at camp! Our camp directors will check the gear out to each camper on Monday, and collect it on Friday. Each camper is responsible for maintaining the equipment throughout the week.
How do purchase an equipment rental?
- Rentals can be purchased during the camp registration process. Simply check the appropriate box, and $40 will be added to your shopping cart, and gear will be waiting for you at camp!
How do I know what size I need?
- We will select the appropriate sized equipment for your son, based upon his age and t-shirt size
Do you offer equipment rentals for girls?
- The only equipment requirement for girls aside from the stick and mouthguard, are goggles. Many of our intermediate campers will have their own, and we will also have some to use, free of charge.